Interested in learning more about sports cars?
Sports cars are more than simply automobiles; they are a version of racing cars made for use on the road with a greater emphasis on aesthetics and performance. Instead of practical considerations like comfort, increased space, and economy, they focus more on handling, braking, and high-speed acceleration.
Sports cars are nice, but because they have a foldable top and stylish exteriors that take up room, so even though you adore sports cars, you don’t search for them.
The development of sports cars with back seats, which not only make it possible to carry more people than just two, but also provide additional storage space for items that you don’t want to store in the trunk or that are overstuffed in the trunk, solves this problem.
You must be interested in learning more about the various models now that you are aware that your sports vehicle with a backseat satisfies your needs. Even if it is true that it cannot be a car for a large family, other unique advantages of sports cars outweigh this drawback.
Top 7 Cheapest Sports Cars with Back Seat
- Subaru BRZ
- Mini Cooper John Cooper Works Hardtop
- Cadillac CTS Coupe
- BMW 328i
- Infiniti G37 Coupe
- Lexus SC 430
- Mitsubishi Eclipse
Top 9 Most Prestigious Sports Cars With Back Seats
Must Check: Best Sedans With Panoramic Sunroof
#1. BMW i8
The BMW i8 is an iconically luxurious car from a German brand, with upward-opening butterfly doors and back seats, but because of its futuristic design, it offers little legroom and headroom for those in the back but still allows one to move the head. It comes with a plug-in hybrid. Additionally, because it saves you some money on gas, it may cost you just $150,000.
- A 1.5L 3-cylinder gasoline engine plus a 131 horsepower electric motor provide a total of 369 horsepower for the plugin hybrid.
- The i8 boasts a fuel efficiency rating of 76 mpge.
- Every model offers heated front seats, leather upholstery, a Harman/Kardon audio system, a head-up display, and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
- The hybrid sports car can speed up to 75 mph in electric mode, making it emission-free.
- Released in 2014.
#2. Ford Mustang
The Ford Mustang is a top-ranking sports vehicle that offers a variety of powertrains for comfortable journeys. During these rides, the Ford Mustang absorbs the road’s bumps and turbulence to give its owner a quick ride. It is a fast car with a luxurious interior and cutting-edge technology while still maintaining fuel efficiency. Even though the back seat is somewhat crowded, the car could still fit 4 people comfortably and can change directions quickly. With its 13.5 cubic foot trunk capacity, which is incredibly spacious for a sports car with rear seats, it is not only a powerful vehicle but also assists you with luggage storage.
- Its 20 mpg fuel economy rating is the best.
- In the city, it can reach 21 mpg, and on the highway, 32 mpg. It has a top speed of 121 miles per hour.
- You can choose between a six-speed manual, a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic, or a 10-speed automatic transmission depending on the engine.
- 310 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque are produced by a 2.3-liter four-cylinder turbocharger (EcoBoost).
- begins around $28,000
Also Check: 10 of the Fastest Cars Under $60k
#3. Porsche 911
Porsche 911, a supercar with a long history, is known for its dependability, fast speed, precise handling, vast customizability, and iconic appearance. However, the rear seats never change. Its 2+2 coupe provides entertainment for the whole family and has a vintage provenance and classic body style!
The wonderful Porsche 911 has been a popular choice for years, but because of its surface appearance, it has limited cargo space and leg room, which may be a contributing factor to some of its critics.
- The modern 911 Turbo boasts a 0-60 time with less than three seconds and a top speed of more than 200 mph.
- It has a 3.0-liter flat-six engine with twin turbochargers that produce 379 horsepower and 331 pound-feet of torque.
- It also has an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic (PDK) as standard, a seven-speed manual (available for the Carrera S, Targa 4S, GTS, and Targa GTS), a seven-speed automatic (standard for the GT3), and a six-speed manual (also optional) (GT3)
- The engines have charge-air cooling and two turbochargers.
- Porsche 911 prices begin at $101,200.
#4. Ferrari FF
The name “Ferrari-four” stands for “Ferrari-four stands for 4 seats and four-wheel drive” and refers to the fabulously expensive car made by an Italian company. The Ferrari FF has a boot space of 450 to 800 liters thanks to the shooting brake body design and its foldable rear seats. Similar to the FF’s forebears, luxury is the interior’s primary feature, and leather is used extensively. Other creature pleasures include carpets, a music system, and top-quality air conditioning. GPS navigation is also used. The Ferrari FF has plenty of room for a large group and has a hatch layout that allows for additional cargo storage in the trunk.
- The Ferrari FF is quite expensive, costing well over $300,000!
- The highest speed of the FF is 335 km/h (208 mph).
- The FF has a paddle shift system and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- With 208 mph, it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds.
- Launched in 2011.
#5. Nissan GT-R
People are astonished about the possibility of backseats in the Nissan GT-R, a very fast supercar with a high-tech engine and excellent aerodynamics. Even though the Nissan GT-R has an astounding 8.8 cubic feet of trunk space, its low fuel economy raises questions about its high price. However, the car’s top speed, attractive exterior, and luxurious interiors all contribute to its high price.
- Its twin-turbo V6 engine and all-wheel drive system can reach triple-digit mph in a matter of seconds.
- Its 3.8-L V6 engine generates a staggering 565 horsepower and 467 lb-ft of torque.
- This supercar has a smooth 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, up to 710 horsepower, and AWD.
- In the city, it can reach 16 mpg, and on the highway, 22 mpg.
- Launched in 2007
#6. Chevy Camaro
The Chevy Camaro is a supercar that is well-known for having an excellent performance for its price. It comes with backseats and is offered in convertible and coupe body styles, with 7.3 and 9.1 liters of cargo space, respectively. Although the car’s back end is a little congested and has poor rear visibility, the front is comfortable and has an easy-to-use infotainment system. Since 2016, it has received updates to its sixth generation with better safety features, entertainment systems, and internal designs.
- Provides some powertrain choices that, in a four-seat sports car, may produce up to 650 horsepower.
- Torque of 650 lb.-ft. is produced by a 6.2L supercharged V8 engine.
- In the city, it can reach 16 mpg, and on the highway, 24 mpg.
- It boasts a 6-speed manual transmission
- Launched in 1966
#7. Audi TT
Audi TT is well renowned for its superb handling as per its cost, road performance, gas mileage, and superior design, but many often question its rear seats due to its small appearance. However, it offers rear seats that are more comfortable for little occupants and a huge trunk area. Its front is packed with technology and classic styling in keeping with the brand’s values. The letters TT in Audi TT stand for either two plus two manufacturers or “tourist trophy.
- It has an automatic dual-clutch seven-speed transmission.
- 228 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque are provided by its turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (TT).
- It has an automatic dual-clutch seven-speed transmission.
- It can go up to 130 mph.
- In the city, it can reach 23 mpg, and on the highway, 30 mpg.
- a starting price of about $50,000.
#8. Lotus Evora
Evora is known for its lightweight. This lightweight sports car can double as very practical family transport, featuring 2 seats in the back, but you may have to contort yourself a bit to squeeze in because the size makes them fit for only children who will feel comfortable since the Evora has a smooth ride. Evora is the epitome of exquisite appearance and interior decor.
- It boasts a 3.5-liter V6 supercharged engine with 416 horsepower.
- It speeds up from 0-60 mph in 4 sec.
- In the city, it can reach 17 mpg, and on the highway, it can reach 24 mpg.
- It can be driven at 186 mph.
- Launched in 2008
#9. Maserati Gran Turismo
Maserati Gran Turismo is a magnificently hot vehicle recognized for its looks that draw attention. It has all the attributes of a top-class super automobile, including superb handling and classic designs on the inside and outside, but it also has rear seats and a boot space that is modest and performs decently. However, it still has the highest overall ranking among classic sports cars. Everyone is in love with it because of its exquisite interior finishes.
- Was first equipped with a 4.2-liter V8 engine.
- Is available in both 2+2 coupe and convertible body configurations.
- It comes with 6-speed automated transmission.
- It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 5.2 s on a basis.
- Launched in 2007
FAQs About Sports Cars With Back Seats
What sports car has the most interior room?
BMW 8 series is one of the best sports cars which is more than enough for a sports car.
What coupe has the biggest back seat?
If you want a coupe with the biggest back seat, the best choice is Dodge Challenger.
What car has the roomiest back seat?
The Porsche 911 has the roomiest back seat.
Sports cars have recognizable exteriors, lightning-quick acceleration, and luxurious interiors that make everyone swoon over them. However, it appears that some owners make compromises to accommodate their children or luggage, which is why sports cars are built with back seats so you can enjoy your ride without any regret.